HANDMADE ART

HANDMADE ART
Creates To Inspire!!

HANDMADE ART: GANESHA & HIS MOUSE MANDALA

 Ganesha & his mouse in Mandala form.



Basic mandala patterns & stippling methods applied to this one. It's made with black nib. In this piece of art, it is shown that ganesh is dance with his cute little mouse who is actually busy in eating. On the left side of Ganesha there is a huge basket kept which is actually filled with laddoos. And there is also a long hanging chain containing of diyas on the one end on both sides. There's a border made with different kinds of flowers such as hibiscus, & many more in the bottom.

This inkart painting took me one day to finish it with some break . I just put her more than two two images to show you the initial step as well as final step too.

Have a glance at all the given steps below-


STEP 1: first as I always say draw with pencil to avoid mistakes.


STEP 2: After completing it with a pencil then to enhance your art outline it using black nib waterproof gel pen. In the next image it is shown.


........ Afterwards, I have image with final touch up to show you here it is ..have a look!


Another image from different angle.



Hope you like it, if wanna try then tagged me on instagram where I also have posted it, if you there on.
My insta_art_page: aditip_creates
Do check it out!!

Materials that I used to complete this painting:-


Light shade pencil
Waterproof gel pen (black)
A3 size ivory drawing sheet from oddy



Newest
Previous
Next Post »

1 comments:

Click here for comments
April 9, 2022 at 1:32 AM ×

Very Creative Handmade Portraits Painting Sharing Post, I also Provide Handmade painting for wall

Acrylic painting

Canvas Painting

Congrats bro Online Art Gallery you got PERTAMAX...! hehehehe...
Reply
avatar